WHERE ME KEYS? WHERE ME PHONE? MR ZIP STUNS WITH CATCHY RAP ON BGT

"Have you ever been in that situation when you've lost your keys and your phone?" Yep, we're already obsessed with catchy rapper Mr Zip from Saturday night's Britain's Got Talent

Britains Got Talent: Zipparah, Mr Zip, "Where me keys, where me phone" "Ah where me keys?"

Just in case you missed Saturday night's BGT - and you can relive all our live-action blog here if you did - then you need to be aware of the amazingness that is Mr Zip.

His real name is Zipparah Tafari, he's 49 years old and he is a plasterer from Moss Side, Manchester.

He said he wanted to go on the show because "It's a bigger audience, and the world's got to hear about Mr Z. Mr Z is global."

Even though he's talking about himself in the third person, we still love him because he's so brilliant.

Britains Got Talent: Zipparah, Mr Zip, "Where me keys, where me phone" Even Simon loved it

Alesha Dixon and David Walliams Alesha is not being eaten by a shark, she's enjoying the rap

And all the judges agreed, giving him four yeses.

"It'll go straight to number one," said Amanda Holden.

Maybe it's so brilliant because everyone can relate to it. We've all lost our keys and our phone at some point, as Mr Zip himself points out.

"This song affects everyone, it's about losing your keys and phone."

Britains Got Talent: Zipparah, Mr Zip, "Where me keys, where me phone" Complete with comedy phone action

And true enough, we were singing "Ah where me keys..." all this morning. Until people actually told us to shut up.

OMG. 's audition sparked 18,000 tweets... in just 1 minute. This summer's novelty hit, coming to you from ringtones everywhere?

We think we've found it.

Now where did we put our phone...?

Watch Mr Zip's performance right here...
But be warned, you will be attempting to rap it all day.


Britain's Got Talent's Mr Zip and 'Where me keys?'

Help Rapper Zipparah 'Mr Zip' Zipafari win over the rest of Britain with his ode to losing one's belongings. All together now...

"where's me keys, where's me phone" (repeat x 100,000).

'LIKE' & 'SHARE'
Mr Zip Facebook Page ...people! Make it big!
Check me out on my official Twitter account @zippatafari,

Zippa Tafari ( Mr Zip) | Facebook

Rapper Stuns with his Britain's Got Talent audition song "Where's My Phone." Mr Zip wins over Simon Cowell & the Britain's Got Talent Judges

Help Mr Zip win over the rest of Britain with his ode to losing one's belongings.

Please 'LIKE & SHARE his *Official Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ZippaTafari
All together now.....


"WHERE'S ME KEYS, WHERE'S ME PHONE"


Comments

Popular Posts